The Revolution Energy Bill of Rights
Of course, customers at Revolution Energy have a Bill of Rights and here they are.
- You will always be treated the way we would want to be treated: with respect and fairness.
- We will never put any Revolution Energy charges on your bill that aren't described upfront or detailed in our agreement with you.
- We will never play games with your contract expiration date, which will be clearly noted on every invoice.
- We will never charge you a dime to contact us, whether that’s by email, phone, smoke signals, or carrier pigeon.
- If you contact us by phone, we won't hang up until your question or concern has been completely resolved. (Of course, there may be times when we need to research an issue and get back to you with an answer. But when we say we’ll call you back, know that we mean it.)
- We will never share your data with third party companies without your permission. If you get emails from folks trying to sell hair growth products or high-speed blenders, they didn't get your contact information from us.
- If you’ve read the FAQ’s and called customer service and still aren’t satisfied, you can call the CEO, Josh, at 832-807-2601.